A large number of documents may be required in support of an investor visa application. If such documents are in a foreign language, then a certified translation by Legal Translation Systems, or your vendor of choice, might be necessary. Among other reasons, the authorities want to ascertain the origin of the funds.
Documents that might be required include -
- Personal documents such as birth certificates of all persons covered under the visa, marriage or divorce certificates;
- Bank account statements for a number of months, up to one year. Some bank statements can be summarized. We will provide currency conversion from a reputable source;
- Investment account statements for a number of months, up to one year. Some investment statements can be summarized. We will provide currency conversion from a reputable source;
- Income tax returns for a number of years to be advised by your attorney;
- Business registration;
- Business bylaws and articles of incorporation;
- Letters from banks, accountants;
- Contracts that corroborate some or all income;
- Financial statements from companies.
And any other document that might be required by the Department of Homeland Security.
Once you have your entire documentation, you may send a pdf of the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do prefer that you put all documents into a single PDF.
You may also fax documents to (212) 786-7241, or, if you want to send copies of the documents by mail, send us an email, and we provide the address. Please and only regular copies of these documents. WE DO NOT RETURN DOCUMENT COPIES, unless proper postage is paid for in advance.
We provide Certified translation of documents for Investor visas services to clients from the following countries:
Brazil, Canada, Portugal, Haiti, Angola, Mozambique, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Monaco, San Marino, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Venezuela, Mexico, Cuba, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Panama, Suriname, Netherlands, Belgium, Romania, Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, Dominican Republic, Togo, Ivory Coast, Rwanda, Morocco, Mauritania, Cameroon, French Guiana, Martinique , Guadeloupe, St. Barth, St. Pierre et Miquelon, French Polynesia, Algeria, Tunisia, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville) Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guinea Bissau, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Madagascar, Niger, Senegal, Seychelleshttp://www.legaltranslationsystems.com
1 (305) 397-8081For a quote, send your documents by email email@example.com